Position: Sales Manager
Level: Senior Level
Education:Completion of or undertaking a Management course
Your key areas of responsibilities as a Broker Team Manager are:
- Work with broker team to ensure all leads are contacted within an hour whilst ensuring broker are always logged into phone queues during business hours.
- Utilise Broker activity report to manager leads contacted ensuring broker compliance.
- Utilise Compliance team activity report to manage phone leads not entered for data integrity.
- Work to ensure crucial broker process documents are updated accordingly e.g Broker Manual and HLE Niches.
- Handle customer complaints and source appropriate solutions delegating to Broker Team Manager Sydney as necessary.
- Coordinate BDM meetings and training.
- Approval authority with support in relation to duplicate valuations, pricing and escalations.
- Effectively manage team by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly employee updates are complete in line with budgets, compliance, progress and sales processes.
- Coach and mentor broker to ensure compliance standards are met handling misconduct as appropriate.
- Work with new brokers to ensure training requirements are met and compliance records are audited as required.
- Participate and drive weekly meeting with key stakeholders to ensure the effective management of workload and budget.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
- Ensure compliance with and current knowledge of legislation, market trends and analysis and key industry drivers.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar operating environment.
- Qualification in Workplace Training & Assessment.
- Leadership and Management.
- Communication and Problem Solving Skills.
- Relationship Building.
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Decision Making & Judgment.
- Intermediate Computer skills.
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Get to work with one of our top Australian Mortage Broking company.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- Accident insurance for you and your 2 family members.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be delivered to you.
Work hours: Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.