Position: Associate Manager-Outsourcing
Level: Mid level
Education: Degree in Management or any other relevant field.
Your Primary areas of responsibilities are:
- Be part of outsourcing vision & business plan.
- Identify outsourcing opportunities.
- Clearly identify the objectives of the outsourcing partners.
- Develop and grow the outsourcing team in Nepal.
- Grow long-term relationships with our partners and capitalize on future opportunities.
- Develop contractual agreement with different outsourcing partners.
- Market research and demand analysis of different mortgage services for Australia.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality between outsourcing partners.
- Improve processes of HLE and outsourcing partners where all parties have agreed to share
- Balance the competing demands of quality, scope, time & cost.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects regarding outsourcing services.
- Manage scope and mitigates risk of the outsourcing model.
- Review high-level deliverables across partners.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Analyse profitability, revenue margins and utilization across outsourcing partners.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for all outsourcing business.
- Liaise with Accounts team to ensure there is timely revenue collection.
- Manage respective outsource team and provide required resources to the team.
- Ensure team is updated with lender policy changes and also the working process of outsource team.
- Ensure proper pipeline management in the team and tasks are done efficiently and effectively.
- Review performance and conduct progress updates for respective team members on the basis of HLE’s performance review calendar.
- Analyse the training or any other need gap and facilitate the same to the members.
- Deliver specialised training where required for particular customers.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
- Regularly communicate to stakeholders on the progress of the team and any challenges they are
- Seek feedback from outsourcing partners and use this to improve our services.
- Confront issues openly and quickly.
- Tactfully communicate sensitive information.
- Manage / communicate with stakeholders (interested parties).
- Constantly communicate or forecast the number of staff required with the recruitment team .
- Constantly communicate or forecast the number of staff required with the recruitment
team in advance.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using
appropriate verification techniques.
- Coordinate regularly with the Loan Processing Team Manager of Mortgage Broking Division to
ensure there is availability of staff.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- At least 2 years of experience in management and business development.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Management and Leadership skills.
- Business acumen.
- Risk identification and management skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law.
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus.
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment.
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
- Work 5 days a week from 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM. (except 1st Sunday of the month).
*We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.