Position: Back End Software Engineer
Level: Mid Level
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT or Equivalent
Your key areas of responsibilities as a Back End Software Engineer are:
- Work with one of Australia’s leading mortgage providers
- Providing support and improvement for existing projects
- Work on groundbreaking greenfield projects
- Ultimately be part of an emerging fintech team
- Build the next generation of mortgage software solutions
- Amazon Web Services with Cloud Computing
- Work with programming languages and methodologies that will boost your career
- Design and develop new features from start to finish
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Ideally PHP and Node.js, but if you are highly skilled in other languages we’ll consider you
- Proven experience in building Enterprise Application
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to take business requirements and convert it into a technical solution
- Are organised, self-driven and highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great team player
*Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For any further queries please contact +977- 9801066231.
Sound like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.