Level: Mid Level
Education: BA Communications or Journalism (PR) or Marketing
Want to fill your creative appetite by producing compelling copy for us?
One of Australia’s leading mortgage brokerages – Home Loan Experts is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join its marketing and technology team.
Success in this role is to produce high-quality persuasive copy in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high workload and short turnaround times.
You may just be the right fit for the role if you have at least 3 years of experience as a Copywriter for advertisements and publications, both print or online media.
Previous experience writing for an e-commerce site and advertisement agency will be highly preferred.
What will you be doing?
- Write clear, concise, grammatically correct copy representing our distinct voice and style.
- Write copy and headlines that grab attention and convert.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from key stakeholders into a copy.
- Manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and underlying strategic thinking to business leaders (Because you know best!)
- Be your own editor and proofreader.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Be our very own internal trainer for copywriting (we would want to learn from you).
- Other exciting ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Working independently and with a team.
- Detail-oriented and Strong researcher.
- Working under pressure.
- Driven and a strong desire to learn.
- Our dynamic digital marketing, design, and content team.
- Other cross-functional teams.
- 3+ years as a copywriter.
- Proven experience in producing copy for digital, print, and broadcast channels.
- Experience with Advertising Agency, Writing copy for e-commerce sites.
- A competitive monthly salary.
- A secure long-term role.
- Work with the very best in the industry
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Flexible start time to compliment your lifestyle.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continued learning and development.
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day(when office resumes).
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
You will be the best at?
Whom will you be working with?
What are we looking for?
The benefits of joining us:
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break.
*Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Please outline the following in your Cover Letter with the subject line “Career: Copywriter”, addressing all the essential requirements.”
- Why you think you are suitable for the position you’ve applied for.
- State and explain your interests and achievements.
Also, remember to send us links to your recent best works as a part of the application.
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.