Position: Credit Analyst
Level: Mid Level
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (preferably non-science)
Your key areas of responsibilities as a Credit Analyst are:
- Preliminary assessment of mortgage loan applications through to lender processing
- Working within the compliance framework and the selection criteria of applicable lenders
- Managing all allocated files within the agreed service levels
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Call leads passed on by the brokers and qualify as required
- Communicating with all stakeholders throughout the lending process
- Ensuring all your work is accurate and meets all legal requirements
- Developing professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Working as a part of cohesive team
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- A solid background with a minimum of 2 years experience. (Preference will be given to applicants who have lived and worked in Australia)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high energy team environment with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Gmail, Google Apps
- Excellent communication skills and rapport building
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should have entrepreneurial Mindset
- Should be self- driven & resilient
- Should be results/solution focus
- Should have ethics and integrity
Why you should join us?
- Attractive salary package
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- Accident insurance for you and your 2 family members
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
*The person hired in this role will receive significant training in the Australian mortgage Broking industry. They will have an opportunity to work with the best Brokers in Australia. Details will be discussed in the info session. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited due to high volumes of applications.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.