Position: Credit Analyst
Level: Mid Level
Education: Graduate in Finance (BBA/BBS or equivalent courses)
Experience: 2 years experience in the financial sector, preferably in Consumer banking (Preference will be given to people who have lived and worked in Australia)
Your key areas of responsibilities as a Credit Analyst are:
- Preliminary assessment of mortgage loan applications through to lender processing
- Working within the compliance framework and the selection criteria of applicable lenders
- Managing all allocated files within the agreed service levels
- Call leads passed on by the brokers and qualify as required
- Providing excellent customer service
- Communicating with all stakeholders throughout the lending process and building professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring all your work is accurate and meets all legal requirements
- Working as a part of cohesive team
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Experience with Gmail, Google Apps
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and rapport building
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Problem-solving skills and solution focused
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work closely with a diverse and cross – cultural team
- Result Oriented/ Solution Focused
- Team player
- Ethics and Integrity
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Get to work with one of our top Australian Mortage Broking company
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- Accident insurance for you and your 2 family members
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be delivered to you
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
The person hired in this role will receive significant training in the Australian mortgage Broking industry. They will have an opportunity to work with the best Brokers in Australia. Details will be discussed in the info session. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited due to high volumes of applications.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.