Position: Data Manager
Level: Senior level
Education: Computer Science or Software Engineer degree or similar
Your Primary areas of responsibilities are:
- Work with HLE business leaders (Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, CEO, Founder, GM Broking, Tech Team Manager) to understand the business needs for data and translate them into decision-ready user metrics.
- Map and optimize the customer journey data flow.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Deliver and implement a data strategy, (including managing/ prioritizing data and business intelligence requests) and converting them into clearly defined projects with well-defined parameters and deliverables.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Build customer propensity models and machine learning algorithms.
- Build and implement advanced machine learning algorithms.
- Implement regression models, simulations, scenario analysis, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.to design the optimal data architecture for HLE.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Research, acquire and apply mortgage industry knowledge to influence product design decisions.
- Document business processes and propose innovative improvements.
- Develop a clear definition and acceptance criteria for each of the features to ensure the business requirements will be addressed.
- Ensure team activities are aligned with project objectives and stakeholders expectations.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Any other relevant duties as required from time to time.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
- 3+ years as Data Analyst/ Data Scientist.
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of customer journey models and customer segmentation.
- Experience with analysis problem-solving and interpreting financial, customer, third party data.
- should have Advanced data/insights interpretation skills.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques(clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience in stakeholder analysis.
- Proficient in English, both in written and verbal.
- Superior public presentation skills.
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology.
- Proficient in Advance Excel.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driven and a strong desire to learn.
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C++ and Java.
- Advanced experience on R, Python, SQL, Google analytics and Tableau.
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law.
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus.
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment.
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.