Position: Digital Advertising Specialist
Level: Mid level
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Develop, implement and own paid customer acquisition strategy
- Plan and execute effective digital advertising campaigns across SEM, Display, Social, Video and Native on channels including Google and Facebook
- Drive the delivery of paid ads, including copy, creatives, audience, retargeting, and optimization
- Collaborate with design and content team to develop winning landing pages and experiments
- Research competitor advertising strategies
- Ongoing education to remain dominant in cutting-edge PPC disciplines
- Undertake ad hoc duties as required
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- 3 plus years of proven experience in managing paid Ads
- Google Ads Certified
- Expert knowledge of both Search and Social Media Advertising
- Experience building Landing pages that convert
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience managing large complex campaigns
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience working for western-based clients will be desirable
- Facebook BluePrint Certified Professionals are desirable
What You’ll Need To Be (besides being a great human being =)
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner and under deadlines for a wide scope of projects
- An enthusiastic individual with analytical skills and be results-oriented
- Be proactive and be a great problem solver
- Open to constructive feedback
- Great with time management skills
- Proficient in English, both in written and verbal
- Have an attitude of continual development & learning
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Except the first Sunday of the English month)
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.