Position: Front End Engineer
Level: Mid level
Education: Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Design, develop and maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Implement user-centric front-end interfaces from design specifications and artifacts.
- Implement automated tests.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Contribute to technical requirements and specifications.
- Determine the feasibility of technical solutions within time and budget constraints.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Stay up to date with current web application security risks and mitigation strategies.
- Undertake development operational tasks to release software applications, updates and fixes.
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance and usability.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders as well as coach and mentor team members where needed.
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals and continuously improve services rendered.
- Support the Marketing team in generating more quality enquiries and improve organic traffic on the marketing website.
- Upgrade propriety and open source solutions.
- Undertake ongoing research to stay up-to-date with all development innovations,trends, and technologies.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Front End Engineer
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Free breakfast from our in-house cook, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN!
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.