Position: Learning & Development Specialist
Level: Mid Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any other relevant field
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs in line with ongoing business requirements and strategy, and training needs analysis data.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs utilising KPI/performance data, talent management, and succession planning data.
- Implement various learning methods (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training) utilising the 70:20:10 approach.
- Develop and deliver fit for purpose measures for learning and development including courses, workshops and other training per business requirements.
- Measure the effectiveness of the training delivered and report to applicable stakeholders.
- Continuously improve training content to ensure it is meeting the needs of the business, and performance outcomes for participants.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Create and manage a learning calendar for HLE ensuring all internal technical training is delivered on a regular basis per business requirements.
- Source external vendors to supplement HLE development offerings where required.
Major skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Proven 3 years experience in L&D or similar role.
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office and facilitation experience.
- Experience with Gmail & Google Apps (Drive, Docs & Sheets).
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of people internal and external.
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
*Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.