Position: Loan Processing Specialist
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (preferably non-science)
Your key areas of responsibilities as a Loan Processing Specialist are:
- Process home loan applications from submission to settlement for our clients in Australia
- Liaise with brokers, clients, lenders, solicitors, and other businesses
- Work efficiently in a high pressure and volume
- Provide meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Providing excellent customer service
- Perform in a dynamic team environment
- Take additional challenges as and when required
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Minimum of six months of work experience (college internship or volunteering can be considered)
- Amazing customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills and solution focused
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work closely with a diverse and cross – cultural team
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously to achieve deadlines
Why you should join us?
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working environment
- Work 5 days a week from 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.