Position: Marketing Automation Specialist
Level: Mid level
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Take ownership and manage the daily operations of existing automation software (such as ActiveCampaign)
- Segment our contacts database based on customer behavior on our website
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies with realistic goals on acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention
- Collaborate on integrated campaigns including online courses, social, email, webinars, SEM/SEO etc to move leads through sales and marketing funnel
- Analysis and reporting of lead nurturing, lead scoring, email campaigns, and marketing automation efforts
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation (a/b testing, etc)
- Ongoing education to remain dominant in the cutting-edge marketing automation process
- Undertake ad hoc duties as required
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- 2 plus years of proven experience in managing large scale automation campaigns
- Expertise in leading automation tools such as Marketo, SalesForce, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot Marketing Hub, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign or other software
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and advertising tools
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner and under deadlines for a wide scope of projects
- Experience working for western-based clients will be desirable
What You’ll Need To Be (besides being a great human being =)
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a great team player
- An enthusiastic individual with analytical skills and be results-oriented
- Be proactive and be a great problem solver
- Proficient in English, both in written and verbal
- Open to constructive feedback
- Great with time management skills
- Have an attitude of continual development & learning
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Except the first Sunday of English month)
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.