Level: Mid level
Education:Degree in Digital Media, Creative Media or similar
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Expected to use a high level of design expertise to deliver stunning design concepts that meet the business needs and goals.
- Produce persuasive, compelling, and conversion-focused videos for website, social media and other platforms that will generate quality enquiries for our sales team.
- Expected to produce or support design team members in different marketing projects such as:
●Online Ads (Google, Facebook, etc.)
●Social Media Videos
●As well as assist in designing:
●Website SEO Pages
- Expected to be able to provide low fidelity and high fidelity designs example:
● Interactive Prototypes
- Will be accountable in delivering projects within the deadline.
- Provide support for the marketing team on the following:
●Generating more leads.
●Increase Traffic to the website.
- Expected to work with the team to continuously improve design processes.
- Provide critical design feedback on team members designs.
- Expected to keep up to date with the latest trends, innovations, and technologies in the design industry.
- Expected to conduct reviews of current digital assets and ensure they are meeting business goals.
- Adhoc tasks when necessary.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Degree in Digital Media, Creative Media or similar.
- +5 years in the design industry.
- Experience in web and graphic design projects.
- Has experience with working for western-based clients.
- Experience across all phases of a project – from the client brief to product launch.
- In-depth knowledge of design fundamentals and processes.
- Able to use design strategically.
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite:
- Solid understanding of Typography.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- WordPress CMS.
- Experience using Jira.
- Creating Interactive Ebooks.
- Working knowledge of:
●Google Office Suite
What You’ll Need To Be (besides being a great human being)
- An eye for details and Results Focused.
- Takes Initiative and a Team Player(Collaborative).
- Problem Solving and Project Management Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Analytical and Enthusiastic.
- Open to critical feedback.
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law.
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus.
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Flexible working environment.
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”.
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Except the first Sunday of the English month).
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Please outline the following in your Cover Letter with the subject line “Career:Multimedia/Digital Designer“, addressing all the essential requirements.”
Why you think are suitable for the position you’ve applied for.
State and explain your interests and achievements.
Also, remember to send us links to your recent best works as apart of the application.
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.