Level: Mid level
Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems or related industry experience
Your Primary areas of responsibilities are:
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and creating requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prepared tasks to work on prior to the sprint.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and roadmaps for development for the product.
- Assist in defining product vision, strategy, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, elaboration of the user stories and take product decisions.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business strategy, value, ROI.
- Lead the planning of product releases. Plan and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Report on the progress and timeline of product delivery.
Experience and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems or related industry experience.
- Working experience as Scrum Product Owner for more than 2 years.
- Project management and/or Product Owner experience.
- Agile team management and agile leadership.
- Working with a technology startup.
- Business Analyst experience.
- Quality Assurance experience.
- Great attitude.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate ideas verbally and visually.
- Driven / Strong desire to learn.
- Results / Solution focused and a Team player.
- Well organised and meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Product Owner certification.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Prince2 certification.
- Working knowledge of AWS Solutions.
- Knowledge of UML, activity diagrams, data and process flow diagrams.
- Practical experience of doing business and market analysis like SWOT, SPACE, ROI, Product-Market fit, etc.
- A generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Paid Annual, Festival and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law.
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus.
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment.
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Full breakfast, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE
Key Skill required
Why you should join us?
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19, and will continue to do so in the coming months.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.