Position: Web/WordPress Developer
Level: Mid level
Education: Degree in Information Technology or similar
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Design, develop and maintain web application features according to business requirements and technical specifications
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers
- Ensure secure software by adhering to industry standards and best practice
- Stay up to date with current web application security risks and mitigation strategies
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance, usability and scalability
- Undertake development operational tasks to release software applications, updates and fixes
- Support marketing team to improve website performance
- Undertake ongoing research to stay up-to-date with development trends and technologies
- Check and maintain web pages, mortgage calculators, and cross browser compatibility
- Maintain and contribute to the developer knowledge base (Confluence)
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- 3+ Years experience in WordPress development
- 3+ Years experience in PHP back-end development
- Experienced with debugging tools like Firebug, Xdebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Sound knowledge working with Mysql
- Sound knowledge of RESTful APIs and data formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Free breakfast from our in-house cook, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN!
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
If you are applying for a position that is not currently available then we may contact you only when new opportunities are available.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.