Level: Mid Level
Education: Master’s Degree
Your key areas of responsibilities as a Broker Team Manager are:
- Manage the respective workflow team and provide required resources to the team to operate.
- Monitor workflow inbox, allocate tasks and ensure optimal productivity and performance across the department.
- Identify and implement productivity improvements (more files managed with less staff).
- Manage the pipeline and allocation of files or tasks in an effective manner.
- Update, maintain and improve the Loan Processing manual.
- Be responsible for handling broker queries and be the contact point for brokers.
- Maintain the quality of work along with the compliance and make necessary audits where required to track the quality of work.
- Monitor the KPIs and team goals of respective workflow team members. Review performances of team members and guide loan processing managers to manage it.
- Resolve queries for team leaders and help them to look after a complex file in guiding a Loan Processing Specialist.
- Resolve conflict.
- Use data to create reports and make recommendations for the improvement of the workflow.
- Assist to streamline the loan process for the business by coming up with ideas and removing the waste.
- Achieve an optimum level of productivity with a particular focus in but not limited to submission to settlement conversion, number of days taken to settle a deal, number of files handled by the team at a time.
- Foster and maintain a good relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Onboard new staff and loan processing managers in the team and develop them to help business achieve its talent pipeline goal.
- Run team meetings and maintain the culture in the team.
- Help loan processing managers do one on one meetings and coach them.
- Assist in restructure and effective management of workflow.
- Be updated and ensure that the team is updated with lender policy, process and compliance changes.
- Analyse the training or any other needs gap and facilitate the same to the members.
- Learn and sharpen the credit knowledge.
- May be required to assist with:
Ad hoc duties
● Other administrative duties/projects as per the business need.
● Assist other departments to meet the business need.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- 2-3 years any field Experience of leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and a Great attitude.
- Driven / Strong desire to learn.
- Results /Solution focused.
- Planning and Organisation Skills.
- Problem solving and Leadership Skills.
- Coaching & Mentoring team.
- Managing Projects or Programs.
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Get to work with one of our top Australian Mortage Broking company.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- Accident insurance for you and your 2 family members.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be delivered to you.
Work hours: Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break
*The Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Before applying, please go through the About Us section to learn more regarding our company.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.